11.9.08

Jabberbenji

`Twas brillin, and the brawny coves
Did hamble and mamble the tabe:
All benji were his hollowroves,
With him outh crowth towrabe.

"Beware the Jabberbenji, wee one!
The hands of pomp, with circumsnatch!
Stay from the Jubben worm, and shun
The furific Benjicatch!"

I laid my casthers club on hand:
Within the tattered nighttime fought--
And waited we by Benben land,
Whilst sitting deep in wanton thought.

As if in deeped delicious stance,
The Jabberbenji eyed my place,
He struttled up with Jabbenlance,
Straight tow'rd my fearful face!

One, two! One, two! And through and tack
The Jabbenlance went snacky-snack!
Then clubbed I him in tatterin' crack,
To bruised ta beast, from head to back

Tis I slain the Jabberben-beast?
Perhaps for times of yet
We dine in Crispin's mortled feast
A relief of terror's debt

Until another brillin with brawny coves
Does hamble and mamble on the tabe:
The Jabberbenji with hollowroves,
When we again crowth towrabe.