7.8.09

Bull Moose

So it's ben (he he) awhile since writing. If you care, you must. Yes. I know I am it. The one you need to have. To be. Like. Me.

Let's start by focusing on my awesomeness. It is high, so very great and powerfull, beautifully, lovely elevated. Like my love for all things wonderful. Which is me.

The evidence of this is of my high school achievements, which were replete. Like, all star athlete, brainy (non-nerdy, except in a cool way), student body president, homecoming king, loved by all the ladies and envied by all the fellows smooth.

At boys state, you know it, I defied the grade. Moved left on a right turn only. Zagged when others zigged. Republican or Democrat? No sir, started my only party thanks. Bull moose. Like carry a big stick Teddy. Did an old-time Roosevelt and didn't win, but we didn't lose, if you know what I mean. That's my style. Kansas City tennis style. Show-me-the-state-that-loves-me style. Ben-style.